[Geomoose-users] Problem using Firefox Page Info to debug Mapfile

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:41:03 PDT 2012

If you save it as a .xml file and open it you should see that It is
actually a valid xml error, the problem is with Apache not recognizing it
and instead picking the only recognizable file name out of the URL to name
the file with.

It looks as if apache in MS4W is configured with the correct mime types to
handle this, so not sure where else to look...