[Geomoose-users] Jump To and Change Layer visibility

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Mar 19 10:54:46 EDT 2012

Zery,

   If you what GeoMoose to automatically turn layers on (and off) when
the user selects an entry from the "Zoom To" list, you'll have to do
some JavaScript coding.  GeoMoose provides a place (User Extensions) for
your code, and the ability to call GeoMoose functions (the GeoMoose
API).  This email may give you some ideas:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geomoose-users/2011-May/003079.html