[Geomoose-users] Jump To and Change Layer visibility

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Mar 19 11:29:52 EDT 2012

Zery,

    I'm glad that it is working for you.  When you have problems if
you can't find anything by searching the website, lists, or wiki,
please post to the list, generally someone has some ideas that can
help you.  You can help people come up with ideas for you by
describing your problem as clearly as possible and ideally, well
enough that someone may replicate it on their own computer.

> An offline version -- in PDF maybe -- would be great, and it is a
> compilation of all that had documented everywhere.

The website portion is made with sphinx.  I think that sphinx might
have a pdf output option.  I'll look into that.

Bests, Eli