[Geomoose-users] Measure tool

neslonotnilc clinton at co.emery.ut.us
Thu Mar 22 17:09:29 EDT 2012

I am doing a new GeoMoose 2.2 installation on the MS4W 2.3.1 package.  I
followed the projection instructions and installed a layer on projection
ESRI:102743.  While I was testing I noticed the measure tool is not showing
the correct distance.  I measured one city block at 536 ft on ArcMap, and on
Geomoose I measured the same block and it said it was 1836 ft.  I have
changed to several different projections and still get the same measure tool
result after clearing the web cache each time.  There is probably some
switch for the measure tool that I am missing.  Any ideas?  Thanks.