[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose without MapServer

zery.sp at gmail.com zery.sp at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:18:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

We are planning to use GeoMoose as part of the company's website. The problem is our IT guys won't allowed us to add mapserver to their server system. I learned that openlayers basic vector reading is geojson etc.

So we are hoping if we transfer our native shapefile into geojson we can read that in GeoMoose. If it possible than can you point how to?

Thank You,
Zery