[Geomoose-users] Re: printing in geomoose

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sat May 12 19:36:47 EDT 2012

The line you are referring to is (around) line 151 in print_util.php:

//LK To allow use of AGG in onscreen and set to GD for print
$url=$url.'&map_IMAGETYPE=print';

I'm not sure I'd call it a bug, but it is an un-documented feature.  It
expects something like

OUTPUTFORMAT
   NAME  "print"
   DRIVER  GD/GIF