[Geomoose-users] Fade/unfade controls on by default?

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue May 29 10:18:06 PDT 2012

No caching as far as I’m aware.  I did have the layer settings for legend on, but when I removed that, the legend did not show even though the configuration-level parameter was set to show the legend.  And no joy with the fade controls.

But, I’m not going to put too much time into it.  I’m already dabbling with our 2.6 release candidate, and the fade/legend controls act as expected there.