[Geomoose-users] Format numeric query result

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue May 29 13:33:57 PDT 2012

I almost think this has been asked before, but can't find anything in
the archives.  When I query or Identify a layer, the numeric results are
in an exponential or scientific format (or whatever it's called), and
dates are in a yyyymmdd format.  I'd like to format these results into
something more user friendly.  I'm looking at the Identify.php, but
haven't figured it out yet.  Any suggestions?  If it makes a difference,
the source data is shapefile, item types include double and date.  It
looks like long integer types format correctly in my output.