[Geomoose-users] Identify tool

moff mofire githiro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 02:50:08 PST 2012

Thank you very much Anderson for your reply. Please find attached my
mapfile and identify.html.
 Also this how i have called the layer on mapbook;
<map-source name="county" type="mapserver">
        <file>./demo/parcels/parcels.map</file>
        <layer name="county" status="on"/>
        <param name="FORMAT" value="image/png;bits=8"/>
    </map-source>

<catalog>

        <group title="Base Layers">

            <layer title="County" src="county/county"  legend="true"
tip="County layer" show-legend="true" fade="false" unfade="false"/>

        </group>

    </catalog>