[Geomoose-users] Incubation - Continued . . . .

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Sep 10 11:47:22 PDT 2012

All,

I'm in agreement here.   I see the recording aspects fully realized via the mail list, possibly with some special Title to the email thread, but nothing much further than that as a required item in the process.

If there is agreement there, we could just start up an email thread to that effect, and have the pertinent folks vote "+1" on it to get something together to point at.  Then it just needs to be pointed at in one of the pages that Eli pointed out earlier as being a logical spot for this type of listing.

Bobb