[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose Printing

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Sep 27 12:19:33 PDT 2012

Worked in FF, Chrome and IE (needed to make a setting change in IE to have it NOT fit the image and print at a specified 100% scale)

All came in at 10".

Safari printed two pages.  The one with the line looks like it's being fit to the page (making a version that was twice as long would comfirm this) .  I can't find any sort of settings for Printing in Safari though, even tried going directly to the printers,  nada.

Bobb