[Geomoose-users] Make a floating legend

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 18:20:50 PDT 2013

A very long time ago we had a prototype with floating catalog control where
the map was full window with all floating controls. Unfortunately, that
didn't make it into the final cut and it is long gone.

Now, most of the user interface is handled using Dojo so if you wanted to
implement a custom control it would be easiest to work within Dojo.  This
falls into a rather advanced modification to GeoMoose so you will likely be
charting some of your own path.