[Geomoose-users] Possible to have a dropdown as a tool in toolbar?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Apr 3 08:37:53 PDT 2013

Bob,

   As Jim points out, you could use a Drawer to execute your code:

<drawer title="MyList" ...
         <tool name="item1" title="item 1" type="javascript"
selectable="false">
  GeoMOOSE.UX.registered_extensions.my_extension.prototype.my_script('item1');
         </tool>
         <tool name="item2" title="item 2" type="javascript"
selectable="false">
GeoMOOSE.UX.registered_extensions.my_extension.prototype.my_script('item2');
         </tool>

or set the type='service', but I'm not sure how to pass the selected
tool id to the service...

And in either case, I don't think a multi-select would be possible.