[Geomoose-users] MS Explore 10 issues

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 07:39:19 PDT 2013

Yahoo layers are deprecated and will be removed in GeoMoose 2.6.2.  This
wasn't our call.  It is because we are upgrading from OpenLayers 2.11 to
OpenLayers 2.12 to better support mobile and get other enhancements.
 OpenLayers 2.12 removed support for Yahoo layers citing that Yahoo has
said they are discontinuing the service.

I'm not sure the status of Bing layers.  I haven't seen specific code to
support them in 2.6.x but am not aware of it being intentionally removed
either.