[Geomoose-users] Identify 1-M Relationships

Tim Hennig THennig at villageofbellevue.org
Fri Apr 12 14:20:04 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

The MapServer is setup to use shapefiles.  I would like to link Shapefile to a table (it's how I developed it...) and return a 1-M result.

For example: If I identify a Parcel that's related to a zoning table (based on ParcelID) would return a one or many zoning classification(s) within that parcel.

Are you saying you can setup the related information within a .map file and the identify.html (2.6.1 Demo Version) will produce a 1-M?

Thank You,

Tim
Tim Hennig
GIS Coordinator