[Geomoose-users] Geomoose catalog and IE

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Apr 22 13:26:47 PDT 2013

I've been wrestling with the issue for some time.  A few weeks ago I wrote in thinking it was a Sprite problem, but no longer think that's the case.  The catalog/TOC has a strange appearance in my applications ONLY with Internet Explorer.  The legend, fade, and unfade controls display vertically in IE, when they should appear as a row.  They display correctly in FireFox, Chrome, and Safari.  I'm using IE8, tried with and without compatibility mode.  I'm guessing it's CSS related but haven't nailed it down yet.

I know I'm not the only one who's had this problem.  Has anyone found a fix to it?