[Geomoose-users] More WMS printing woes

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Aug 2 09:52:35 PDT 2013

I am having selective problems getting a printable map when using WMS services.  It seems that some of my base layers, which are WMS, will time out when I try the print tool.  But not all of them.  The ones that do work seem to take a while for the print tool to work.  MapServer layers seem to work better.

The WMS supports the same projection as my application is in, and as mentioned, some layers of the service do work while others time out.  I'm trying to diagnose what is different about those layers, but does anyone have any suggestions on that?