[Geomoose-users] More WMS printing woes

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Aug 2 12:53:55 PDT 2013

OK, I remember I had this issue a couple years ago, and somebody (I forget who, but thank you again!) suggested consuming the WMS services through a mapfile, output as MapServer services.  The application uses these, at least for the printing.  I redirected some of my base services using this method, and it seems to work much better.