[Geomoose-users] Demo Error

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Aug 16 12:20:09 PDT 2013

Dean,

I've been working with GM2.6.1 this past few weeks and I'm feeling much more comfortable with predicting that I can devote some effort to helping with fixing some of these demo errors as they come up.    I'm not at 100% confidence right now, more like 75-80% at the moment, and I need to get the lay of the land from the core dev folks before mucking around, but I'm going to attempt to weasel my way into helping with this stuff more in the future.

I also think some of the current tickets will be addressed next week.

Bobb