[Geomoose-users] Just installed Geomoose... 1st problem

Carlo Pelliconi c.pelliconi at sis-ter.it
Thu Feb 21 06:44:16 PST 2013

Hi all.
I've just installed GeoMoose 2.6 over Mapserver 5.6 with PHPMapscript on
a Debian 6 Squeeze machine with Apache 2.2.16 and PHP 5.3.3

I've a problem with the demo on my machine, in particular with
<map-sources> of type="mapserver":
I can't see neither the shape on the map nor the legend with the line
element in the catalog.  Background layers such as google o yahoo work
good: I can see and navigate them.

I've configured Mapserver with all the parameters described in the
documentation (agg, freetype, gdal, and so on: here's my server response
#/usr/lib/cgi-bin/mapserv -v
MapServer version 5.6.5 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS
SUPPORTS=RGBA_PNG INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE
)
Also required PHP extensions are loaded (phpinfo())

Changing locale_settings.ini for mapserver_url from /cgi-bin/mapserv to
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/mapserv has no effect

Maybe I must change the rights of some folders?

Anyone had the same problem?
Thanks a lot!
With Best Regards, Carlo