[Geomoose-users] agg driver

Carlo Pelliconi c.pelliconi at sis-ter.it
Sat Feb 23 06:04:03 PST 2013

Hi James.
This is last update about my problem, or better OLD problem: with
Mapserver 6 (from testing repository) all works fine, no more AGG problem.
So the resulting working configuration is this:

Debian stable Squeeze
Apache 2.2.16
PHP 5.4.4 (from testing Wheezy)
Mapserver 6.0.1 (from testing Wheezy) + PHPMapscript (package
php5-mapscript from stable Squeeze)
GeoMOOSE 2.6.1

Thank you very much for your really useful help.

With Best Regards
Carlo