[Geomoose-users] coordinates showed in footer section

Alejandro Garcia alegarmen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 01:23:36 PST 2013

Hi James, thanks a lot for your fast reply, it has been very useful

I forgot the Google Satellite layer can not be reprojected, so my own
layers are in the correct position with the correct coordinates, but Google
layer was showed in a wrong way.

Following the same subjet, in the file setting.ini there is a projection
label fill with EPSG3857, how does work this label?

thanks in advance