[Geomoose-users] WMS not working

Dennis Tumberg dtumberg at invergroveheights.org
Wed Jul 3 13:39:09 PDT 2013

Sorry, "Nothing worked" was just meaning changing the status did not make any changes to what I was seeing, the layer still did not display, but everything else that I have in is still working the same as before.

I have made changes to the demo and have many layers from the city showing in the GeoMOOSE site, I just projected them to UTM coordinates to make them work.  I have gone back and forth on whether to keep the site in the original Web Mercator coordinates or to go with Dakota County coordinates, the only reason I would stay in Web Mercator coordinates is to have the yahoo basemap still useable, but I would have to project all the files each time I do any updates since everything at the city is stored in Dakota County Coordinates.  Any thoughts on which one will work better in the long run?