[Geomoose-users] Unsupported output format (image/png;bits=8)

Robert R. Raiz raizrobert at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:02:25 PDT 2013

Thank you Brent,

Unfortunately, I still get that error even with your settings.
I am using 6.2.1. It appears like it is hardcoded somewhere, dunno. The
mapfile is quite straightforward, no complicated stuff. The only version
which works (but does not display png icons well) is the one from the first
emails. Did not see this type of errors before. Strange.

--
*Raiz Roland Robert*