[Geomoose-users] strange problem with select

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Jul 30 13:29:22 PDT 2013

I am working on a GM parcel application (GM 2.6.1).  I was testing the buffered select service.  With no buffering (just select by mouse), it seems to work fine.  On the buffered select I encounter a weird problem.   If you select a parcel, set a buffer distance and query layer (the parcels), click Go- it selects only a few of the surrounding parcels.  In other words, if I set a buffer distance of 50 or 100 I'd expect to get all adjacent parcels selected, but it only selects some of the expected result.

The data is a shapefile, if that matters.   Although I had started modifying the select.php for my project, I went back to the original when I discovered the problem, and it's still doing it.  Any idea what's going on?