[Geomoose-users] problem displaying PIXMAP images

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Jul 31 15:34:45 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Robert R. Raiz <raizrobert at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Eli,
>
> I already tried both shp2img and legend commands in mapserver but still,
> the result is not good. I am familiar with all the mapserver documentation
> as I am using it for many years now. Trying to find a link between all
> these and I just realized that maybe libpng 1.6.2 has something to do with
> it. I will troubleshoot per advice and come back with the results.

You may get better help on the mapserver-users or mapserver-dev list for
something like the specifics of png symbol rendering in MapServer.
Removing all aspects of GeoMoose before asking will probably get you a
better response on MapServer lists.  shp2img is a great way to separate the
two.

Once you have it solved, you could follow up here with a summary or link to
the details since it may be of interest to other GeoMoose users.

Eli