[Geomoose-users] /geomoose2/geomoose.html was not found

Robert R. Raiz raizrobert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 09:33:44 PDT 2013

Error: The requested URL /geomoose2/geomoose.html was not found on this
server.

Hello all,

I am new to this and would really want to replace Chameleon as a
development tool so I chose GeoMoose.

I installed the MS4W package. All looks swell. I installed GeoMoose as
indicated and I have all in place as stated in the documentation.

The file not found is located in C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs

I tried to copy it in C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\ but still no luck.

Can anyone help me out with this?

I ll probably send more messages until I manage to set up a working
environment so please do not shoot the messenger :)

Cheers,
--
*Raiz Roland Robert*