[Geomoose-users] Dealing with scales

Robert R. Raiz raizrobert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 06:54:31 PDT 2013

Hello Jim,

In the mapbook I have the following params:

            *<param name="projection">EPSG:2263</param>*
* <param name="max_extent">1115163,61542,1581609,527988</param> *
* <param name="initial_extent">1115163,61542,1581609,527988</param>*
* <param name="always_scroll_zoom">true</param>*
* <param name="measure_tool.show_area_segments">false</param>*
* <param name="layer_controls.metadata.on">false</param>*
* <param name="group_checkboxes">true</param>*
* <param name="default_tab">Catalog</param>*
* <param name="ground_units">ft</param>*
* <param name="maxResolution">156543.03390625</param>*
* <param name="numZoomLevels">20</param>*
* <param name="reference_map.enabled">false</param>*
* <param name="coordinate_display.usng">true</param>*
* <param name="fractional_zoom">true</param>

*I added the *<param name="ground_units">ft</param>* following your advice
and it is almost perfect (1:43157 GeoMoose and 1:448286 Chameleon);

One thing I noticed in Firebug. Although I can see the layers, I get two
errors (atually, one - 2 times):

*GET EPSG2263.js 404 NotFound (/geomoose/libs/proj4js/lib/defs/EPSG2263.js
was not found on this server)
*

--
*Raiz Roland Robert*