[Geomoose-users] Problems with idetify.php

Carlo Pelliconi c.pelliconi at sis-ter.it
Mon Mar 4 23:39:50 PST 2013

Thank you very muche for your help Eli.
Here some parameters:

GeoMOOSE 2.6.1
Mapserver 6.0.1
PHP 5.4
Apache 2.2
Debian Squeeze (with some packages from Wheezy)

Identify on parcels worked properly by its own.

But I've solved the question: the problem was querying all visible layers.
I used a different projection since I work with Europe and not North
America. But I left parcels active , and this was creating problems
because my identify was out of its extents. Removing querying capability
on parcels, or just leaving it off, I solved the situation.

I hope this could help others in the same situation.
And thank you again Eli!

Best Regards,
Carlo