[Geomoose-users] Default display - Google Maps layer

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Tue Mar 26 16:28:31 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have added Google Maps layer as:
        <map-source name="google_physical" type="google"
google-type="physical">
                <layer name="all"/>
        </map-source>

<layer title="Physical" src="google_physical/all" status="on"/>

but the layer is not loaded when opening.  I have tried changing map-source

        <map-source name="google_physical" type="google"
google-type="physical">
                <layer name="all" status="on"/>
        </map-source>
 but in this case I get TypeError: this.mapObject is null in Console of
Firebug and page isn't shown.

Any pointers into the right direction on how to getting it open by default
will be most welcome.

Thanks,
Matej