[Geomoose-users] Identifying non-overlapping layers

Richard Camejo rfcamejo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:37:47 PDT 2013

Hi, when I press "Identify" in GeoMOOSE 2.6.1 works only with overlays,
when I have layers in different geographical areas the tool does not work.
In .. / php / Identify.php've tried $ DEBUG = true, but I do not get
information to help me in the map displays the following message: "*The
service you called did not return valid XML. If you are the system
administrator, You should look into This, if you are not the system
administrator You should tell them about this*. ".

If distanced nonoverlapping layers there if working properly, anyone have
any idea that could be?.

Thanks, Richard