[Geomoose-users] an udate from Foss4g 2013

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Thu Sep 19 12:00:25 PDT 2013

We've been developing our mobile GIS with Leaflet+jQuery Mobile or ESRI JS+jQuery mobile.  We would be more interested in the Leaflet+jQuery mobile route than OpenLayers+Dojo for mobile GIS.  I would venture to guess our developers would say there is better support for jQuery mobile than Dojo mobile at this point.

ESRI also recently released this so you can get nice support for ESRI map services and Open services with the same API.  https://github.com/Esri/esri-leaflet

Brian Fischer
Principal | GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | F 763.493.5572