[Geomoose-users] Group dependent multiple="true" operation

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 06:23:24 PDT 2014

IIRC there was bug like this at one point.  What version are you running?

The example below works for me as expected in 2.6.1.  Each nested group
can select one layer for two layers on total. The multiple="true" in the
"Test" group isn't necessary as it is the default (and there are no
layers directly in the test group to matter anyway).

<group title="Test" multiple="true">
        <group title="Topography / Bathymetry" expand="false" multiple="false">
            <layer title="Topography" src="wms_proxy/1"/>
            <layer title="Bathymetry" src="wms_proxy/2"/>
        </group>
        <group title="Basemaps" expand="false" multiple="false">
            <layer title="Tiger Basemap" src="sg_basemap/tiger-base"/>
            <layer title="Open Street Map" src="osm/osm" />
            <layer title="Off" src="" />
        </group>
</group>