[Geomoose-users] Multiple Maps Configuration

Clinton Olsen clintono at emery.utah.gov
Wed Aug 27 09:13:48 PDT 2014

I currently have a working geomoose map service using the default mapbook.
 I need to display other maps with different layers than what is displayed
on the default mapbook.  I found this link that
talked about how to reference a different mapbook other than the original.

http://docs.geomoose.org/2.6/docs/url_arguments.html

geomoose.html?mapbook=../mapbooks/wms_only.xml

In order for this to work I created the mapbooks folder under the htdocs
folder, and placed a different mapbook under this folder.  The only problem
with this setup is when I try to display the shapefile layer.  The geomoose
template will display but the layer will not.

The normal geomoose mapbook request for the layer starts with the first
link below.

http://<ipaddress>/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?

The one I am getting when I try to use the other mapbook is below.

http://<ipaddress>/geomoose2/FORMAT=image

What steps am I missing in order to reference more than one mapbook in my
geomoose template?  I have looked under the archives and on the geomoose
site but I am unable to find what I need in order to get it working.
 Thanks.

Clinton Olsen
IS/GIS Technician