[Geomoose-users] Set-up Issues

Melissa Liebert liebertm at co.wahkiakum.wa.us
Fri Dec 19 13:22:18 PST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to set up GeoMoose for my county and am having some road blocks right off the bat. I have downloaded MS4W and Geomoose and Geomoose appears at the bottom of the page when I open up http://localhost. However, when I click on the link for
"GeoMoose 2.6 Demo Application" I receive a "Not Found the requested URL /geomoose2/geomoose.html was not found on this server." Additional problems I am having is, in following the FOSS4G 2011 Instructional Materials and the MN GIS/LIS Spring 2013 Workshop materials, I cannot open "Test 3" and, as stated previously, "Step 4" does not work. I have tried setting up in both Chrome and IE, both with the same results. Any help in setting up would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Melissa

Melissa J. Liebert
GIS Technician and Cartographer