[Geomoose-users] refresh layer

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:13:42 PDT 2015

I hadn't noticed flicker, but I wasn't looking either.  There is
certainty a lot room for improvement to this code.  One of the changes I
had in the newer/very single purpose version that should get backported
is I create the layer in the mapbook and then set the layer id as a
config option.  This lets the user control the styles and turn it on/off
normally.

I would have released it a few years ago if it was more polished or I
thought there was interest.