[Geomoose-users] RFC #5

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:14:49 PST 2015

I should update this thread as well as blowing up people's individual
inboxes!

1. There is now caching support for the new service.php / RFC#5
functionality. It uses JSON instead of SQLite.

2. I've settled on a (for now) grid rendering solution: dojo's DataGrid.
Mostly because that's the best option for our current version of dojo (1.6).

3. There's additional support for a GeoJSON layer type in GeoMOOSE that
allows for doing some interesting dynamic (but simple) vector work.
Specifically, we are using it as a replacement for the old highlight layer.
More to come!