[Geomoose-users] [geomoose] Highlighting missing from select feature tool - MS4W specific (#107)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Dec 7 09:30:58 PST 2015

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Mark Volz <MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> A while back I reported an issue with the selection results not displaying
> on GeoMOOSE specifically with MS4W.  Thanks to Jeff and Tanya the
> highlights now work!
>

> Changes in c:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\php\highlight.php
>
> Line 47
> Replace: DATA 'features'
> With: DATA 'select wkt_geometry from features'
>
> Line 66
> Replace: DATA 'selection'
> With: DATA 'select area, wkt_geometry from selection'

We might want to look for a generalized approach that will work in all
cases and not require people to edit highlight.php.

> Questions:
>

> ·         Perhaps it might be a good idea to verify that these changes
> don’t crash the Linux version of GeoMOOSE.

Is this about operating system or data source type?  It sounds like it
might be more about shapefile vs database than operating system.

> ·         In GitHub how do we close or mark a ticket as answered?

When logged in, I think at the bottom where you can comment is a button
that says "close issue."

Best regards, Eli