[Geomoose-users] [GeoMOOSE] Highlighting missing from select feature tool - MS4W specific (#107)

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Mon Dec 7 11:19:49 PST 2015

Eli,

My best guess is that MapServer on Linux allows a shorthand sql query to SpatialLite Databases and MS4W does not.  For Example:

·         DATA ‘features’   <--This shorthand sql query might only work in Linux Mapserver.

·         DATA ‘SELECT * FROM features’  <-- This equivalent sql statement might work in both the Linux and MS4W flavors of MapServer.

Sincerely,
Mark Volz