[Geomoose-users] OpenWebGIS

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:15:46 PST 2015

Certainly some interesting features in there.  Some which we have had
in the past or have proposed for in the future.

I've always wanted us to find a good balance between solid web-based
usability and desktop power. More targeting the user that would load
up someone else's ArcMap project, do some queries, and leave than
targeting someone who might make the project completely online.  I
hate getting lost in the sheer pile of features in some of the Desktop
apps.  But then again, I'm one of those users who will pound out
things in psql+postgis and then sorta dress it up in QGIS as
necessary.