[Geomoose-users] documentation ideas

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:04:27 PST 2015

Any and all help on the documentation side is appreciated. I've been
happy to be writing code and getting new features going but am
loatheful to do too much documentation work.  Frankly, I'm not great
at it (if it's more than "copy and paste this and it will work").

Brent, whatever I can do to support your efforts will be met with as
much immediacy and glee as I can offer!