[Geomoose-users] documentation ideas

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 13:04:22 PST 2015

While it's true it is theoretically possible to unmarry all of those
silos in a GeoMOOSE application it's not really the first-line nor the
first-implication to a user.  I think Bob's diagram is useful in
describing roughly 'where' various bits of GeoMOOSE come from and what
the user needs to edit to customize it.