[Geomoose-users] documentation ideas

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Dec 23 08:22:15 PST 2015

All the intro doc, including the diagram, is oriented to the first time
user who will likely not be familiar with:
     - web servers (including URLs, DNS, etc)
     - mapping (projections, coordinates, etc)
     - programming (Javascript, PHP, etc)
but they want to learn.

The other doc (reference , developer doc) will be for those with
experience...