[Geomoose-users] Reset Catalog Option

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:18:44 PST 2015

What would it take to update the location bar with center point and zoom
level on pan/zoom?

I know we can take something like an initial extent on startup from the URL
parameters.  So if we could do the above, reloading would work as described
and a location bookmark would be the same as a browser bookmark.