[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE on Windows

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:29:46 PST 2015

Hi Mark,

Try contacting Jeff McKenna.  Jim and I talked to him at FOSS4G and he
has a new version coming shortly or sorta-ready.  You might be able to
get a beta of that from him and he may actually be looking for some
help and/or sponsorship to get the release out.

I've not used OSGeo4W, I really only use Windows for IE testing.

GeoMOOSE runs well in a virtualized environment if y'all are a VSphere
shop then sometimes it's a little lower threshold to get a linux
instance up and running.  It also runs well on
EC2/RackSpace/Linode/DigitalOcean.

Finally, if you want to move to Linux and/or can move to a hosted
solution, you could backchannel David Bitner and I -- dbSpatial
provides such services and we could put together an estimate for you.