[Geomoose-users] multiple rendering

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:58:45 PST 2015

My guess is the underlying problem is the TEMPLATES are being 'rendered'
too often.  This is likely because you are referencing the same data in
multiple layers but using classes to filter what each layer renders to the
map.  Try putting the TEMPLATE statements in those classes so what is
rendered to the TEMPLATE is similarly filtered.  (Otherwise MapServer will
use all of the data, unfiltered, for the TEMPLATE and every item will be
rendered multiple times).