[Geomoose-users] Identify tool doesn't work

Szymon Wilkowski wilkowskiszymon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:36:54 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am working on my master's thesis, the topic of project being *Design and
execution of geoportal for the National Park*

Firstly, I prepared simple project, which a few layers, and now I want to
check some services.

I have a problem with identifying service. When I was using examples with
parcels from the demo everything was working, but when I changed layer to
something from my database (point layer with hills around the National
Park) there was an error - *typeError: cannot read property
'clearParameters' of undefined*.

I used the GeoMOOSE Documentation Release 2.7.1 and examples described in
this book to prepare identify.html file and to change my map file. I think
I did everything like in example, but as you see I must have made same
mistake.

In attachment you can find my .map and identify.html files.

I will be grateful for your help,

SzymonW.