[Geomoose-users] Request

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 22:57:36 PDT 2015

Hi Simon,

When you see pink, usually there is an error in your map file, or some
path.

To get a specific clue, you should turn on a tool like Firebug, and look at
the requests to the server. You should be able to see which requests are
failing, and you can examine them individually to see what error the server
is communicating.

Common mistakes are often in paths. If you are on windows, it is often
helpful to use full paths in the mapfile rather than relative paths, to
eliminate some sources of errors.

If the problem is not a path, then it may be deeper in your mapfile - maybe
a problem with symbols or fonts for example. keep symbology simple, and use
full paths to your font and symbol files.

Start with these ideas and see if you make any progress...

Tanya