[Geomoose-users] Number of identify results

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Jul 16 06:39:27 PDT 2015

The way I see it, there’s several potential approaches, but it’s all based on the premise that the Identify function is a MapServer query.  If we look at the Identify.php in GeoMoose, we see several $layer->queryBy… calls.  A query in MapServer returns a result set, basically an array.  And from there we can get the number of members in the array, which would be the number of features Identified.