[Geomoose-users] Request

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:13:46 PDT 2015

I don't think anyone has tried anything like that (using the Google Maps
API directly), and I doubt it would work.  GeoMoose uses OpenLayers as
the underlying mapping library and I suspect that manipulating the
Google Maps API directly would conflict with OpenLayer's use of the API.

Your best bet would be to add a vector layer to GeoMoose with your point
or create a popup.